Last Updated: August 23, 2023
This website may include some or all of the following: (a) a platform for the purchase and use of digital content and media, which allows users of the platform to purchase a products for one-time payment or via monthly subscription and stream pre-recorded audio and video content over the Internet for personal use and (b) online content (including content provided by Learn Qigong Online, Website users and third parties), resources, tools, products, services, communications and social networking features may be accessed and used. All of the foregoing are collectively referred to as the “Services.”
2. Acceptance of Terms and Agreement to be Bound
By accessing this web site and viewing any content on the site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. These terms apply whether you are a “Visitor” (which means that you simply browse one or more of our Websites) or you are a “Registered User” (which means that you have registered to use the Websites and have subscribed to use one or more of the Services). If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
3. Use License
Permission is granted for personal, non-commercial viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to de compile or reverse engineer any software contained on Learn Qigong Online’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Learn Qigong Online at any time.
4. Full Disclaimer
Qigong is an ancient, low impact practice for health and healing. Not all exercises or classes are suitable for everyone, and this or any exercise program may result in injury. You agree to follow these important cautions:
- Consult with your doctor before you begin any practice program offered by Learn Qigong Online.
- To reduce the risk of injury, never force or strain yourself during exercise.
- If you feel pain whatsoever, stop and seek medical attention
- Pregnant women should not practice any Qigong unless under the direct supervision of a doctor.
- These courses are not suitable for pregnant women without supervision, therefore this program is not advised for pregant women.
- Those with any and all health considerations should consult their medical practitioner before performing any exercise.
The creators, producers, performers of Learn Qigong Online cannot guarantee that this product is suitable and safe for every individual. You agree that you use this site at your own risk.
Any liability, loss or damage in connection with the use of Learn Qigong Online and its instruction, including but not limited to any liability, loss or damage arising from the performance of the exercises demonstrated here, or any advice or information provided by Learn Qigong Online in the videos, or on the website, is expressly disclaimed. You agree to hold Learn Qigong Online harmless from any potential situation that may occur due to the practice or your incorrect practice.
5. Warranty and Availability
The materials on Learn Qigong Online’s web site are provided “as is”. Learn Qigong Online makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Learn Qigong Online does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Learn Qigong Online will always make their best effort to have the site content available at all times. However, due to the unpredictable nature of technology and the 3rd party components of the site, including the member’s Internet Service Provider, we are unable to guarantee any particular uptime. Learn Qigong Online will maintain it’s servers to the best of it’s ability in order to provide a stable training environment.
In no event shall Learn Qigong Online or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Learn Qigong Online’s Internet site, even if Learn Qigong Online or a Learn Qigong Online authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
7. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Learn Qigong Online’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Learn Qigong Online does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Learn Qigong Online may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice.
Learn Qigong Online makes a strong commitment to providing quality, accurate information on the website. The Qigong methods presented have been personally practiced and taught, and have a history ranging from hundreds to thousands of years. We do our best to provide simple, accurate information.
8. Membership details
By completing the registration procedures displayed on the registration page(s) of the Websites, you acknowledge and agree that (a) you are representing to us that you are providing true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form available on our Websites (the “Registration Data”), and (b) you are obliged to maintain and promptly update your Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future access to and/or use of the Websites and the Services (or any portion thereof).
9. Subscription Fees and Payments
Access to and use of the Services is subject to a subscription fee (“Fee”). The Fee is payable in U.S. dollars or other currency as applicable. You will be required to provide your credit card number and other information at the time of your initial registration. Your credit card will automatically be charged at the time of your subscription or the end of your free trial, and regularly thereafter based on the terms of your subscription, and you hereby authorize Learn Qigong Online to charge your credit card for the then-applicable subscription fee. Monthly billing will continue to occur with your active membership until you explicitly cancel your membership with us.
The Fee is non-refundable except as provided in Section 10 below (“Refunds”). Learn Qigong Online reserves the right to change or modify the Fee or payment schedule (including, without limitation, increasing prices and charging a fee for upgrades) at any time. Plans priced in currencies other than U.S. dollars are subject to adjustment due to fluctuations in exchange rates. Learn Qigong Online will use its reasonable best efforts to provide you with reasonable notice prior to making any fee changes or modifications, with the exception of exchange rate changes.
If your credit card fails billing or expires, your membership will be terminated immediately and will not be reinstated until a valid credit card is provided. Your account may be deleted due to our data retention and privacy policies of not keeping customer data beyond their membership subscription.
You agree to pay your account balance on time. You are responsible and liable for any costs and expenses, including attorney and collection fees, that Learn Qigong Online may incur in its efforts to collect any remaining balances due from you. This paragraph will in no way limit any other remedies available to Learn Qigong Online. You are required to notify us of any billing problems or discrepancies within sixty (60) days after they first appear on your credit card account statement by sending a written notice to train@LearnQigongOnline.com. If you do not so notify us within the time allowed, you waive any right to dispute such problems or discrepancies.
Membership is billed monthly via our 3rd party, PCI complaint recurring credit card billing processor and no credit card information is stored with Learn Qigong Online
10. Return Policy
We want you to be happy with our products and services. We offer a 14-day money back guarantee on all our products and services.If you wish to be refunded for a product or service, contact us in writing within 14 days of your purchase to request a full refund.
11. Cancellation and Refund Policy
You may cancel your membership at any time by logging into your account and cancelling your account. Your membership will be cancelled for the next bill cycle and your credit card will not be charged further.
Learn Qigong Online has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Learn Qigong Online of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
13. Age Requirements for Access and Use of the Websites. By accessing and using the Websites, you acknowledge and agree that you are representing to us that you are over the age of 18 and you are of legal age to form a legally binding contract, and you are not a person barred from purchasing or receiving products and services, under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. Registration, subscription, access to and use of the Websites and the Services are not available to users under the age of 18 and are void where prohibited by applicable law.
15. Account, Password and Security. As a Registered User, you are required to choose a password, provide your email address, and you may be asked for additional information regarding your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of the password and all other account information, and you are fully responsible and liable for all access to and use of the Websites and the Services that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify us by e-mail to info@LearnQigongOnline.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session. Learn Qigong Online will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
We may modify this Agreement from time to time, and, to the greatest extent permitted by law, such modifications shall be effective upon posting at any of our Websites. By accessing and/or using any of our Websites after any such modification is posted, you are agreeing to be bound by such modifications. You also acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to monitor the Websites for the posting of modifications and to review such modifications on a regular basis. If you do not agree to be bound by any future modifications of this Agreement, your exclusive remedy is to cancel your account and discontinue your use of the Websites and the Services. Except as otherwise expressly provided herein, any new features, tools, products and/or services that change, augment, enhance or upgrade the current Websites and/or the Services will be subject to this Agreement.
17. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Learn Qigong Online’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
To comply with California and EU privacy laws, including the GDPR that takes effect in 2018, and to safeguard your information, our policy on collecting data is as follows:
- We will process your information lawfully, fairly and transparently
- We will not sell your data to any party
- We will only collect information for specific and legitimate purposes
- We will limit the information we collect to the minimum necessary
- We do not ask for any specific Protected Healthcare information from you
- You may keep your information accurate and up to date by logging into your account and editing the information we have on file for you
- We will secure your data using industry standard security practices, including encryption in transit.
- You can remove your personal information whenever you like by cancelling your account, or editing the information